- The practice is a successor of a practice first started in 1961
- It is BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Certified to ensure timely and accurate flow of information
- The practice has proven expertise in the creation of innovative solutions to deliver a client’s brief to programme and budget resulting in buildings of style and quality of finish
- The practice’s growth was built on air-conditioned corporate headquarters and dealing rooms in the City of London that led to building designs for the ‘High Tech’ companies and business park developments in the Thames Valley
- Over the last 5 years repeat commissions for major commercial clients have resulted in 28 projects totalling 162,00m² being designed of which to date 22 have been completed providing over 82,000m² of space.
- On large sites we frequently master plan and design mixed use developments comprising of industrial, car showroom, hotel, trade, self storage and residential buildings
- Specialist projects include the innovative tension fabric 3-court indoor tennis centre at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon, and the prototype Immigration Centre at Gatwick airport to meet Home Office requirements. For the University College School in Hampstead we have designed many facilities as part of their long term development plan
We pride ourselves in providing a prompt and professional service to meet requirements of our clients.